Thursday, July 3, 2008

Your input.

I'd like your help.

I've posted a poll on the right hand. Please let me know what would interest you the most for me to focus on. I'll still write posts on a variety of gaming related topics, but I'll write more of posts related to your choice.

Back to Games!

F.Y.I my favorite game types are FPS's & RPG's. I play Fighting games as well, and I do some Driving now and then, but I selldom play Sports games. Thus, my favorite games are (in no particular order):

  • Halo series
  • Half-Life series
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Some of the Rainbow Six & Ghost Recon games
  • Knights of the Old Republic
  • Fable

I'll hold there for now. I'll discuss each game at a later time.

My next post will be on On-line gaming. I'll discuss the difference between the PC, Xbox Live, & Playstation Network. I'll also let you know what you need to think about if you have under-age children in your family who plays on-line.

Now, go frag someone!

No comments: